Role Title: Program Coordinator
Position open from: Now
Location: New Delhi with travel
Work Hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Full Time)
India Institute: India Institute is an independent and non-profit public policy research and advocacy organization.
- Planning, coordination, execution, review and documentation of research, advocacy, outreach and promotional activities and projects
- Take part in planning and coordinating the execution of research projects, including in coordinating with service providers such as app developers for research and outreach projects
- Keeping a track of, reporting and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Writing reports and funding proposals
- External communication related to project implementation with government agencies and, potential and existing partner organisations
- Coordinating events and maintaining accounts of funds utilised
- Identifying program opportunities to further the mission and vision of the organization and take proactive steps for their execution
- Assisting with the screening, recruiting, and training of team members
- Monitoring performance of project teams and identifying opportunities for capacity building
- Any other work/ task that contributes to program implementation goals of the Institute
Minimum Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Social Sciences, preferably Economics
Minimum Experience: The position requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the Development sector. This may be waived in the case of exceptional candidates.
- Good English verbal, written, & presentation skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail, results oriented
- Proficiency in use of office automation and internet enabled productivity tools
- Team player with leadership skills, abilities and desire to interact with people at all levels
Salary: Commensurate with industry standard
Interested candidates may apply by sending their curriculum vitae at the earliest with a cover letter at email@example.com. Preference will be given to those who have planned a career in think tank/ academic sector.